Member of the Internet Link Exchange
The New Priest
A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak. After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done. The monsignor replied, "when I am worried aabout getting nervous on the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. If I start to get nerous, I take a sip." So the next Sunday he took the monsignor's advice/ At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a drink, return to his office after mass, he found the folowing note on his door:
1. Sip the Vodka, don't gulp.
2. There are 10 commandments, not 12.
3. There are 12 disiples, not 10.
4. Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.
5. Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass.
6. We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the last J.C.
7. The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are ot referred to as Daddy, Junior, and Spook.
8. David slew Goliath, he did not kick the ____ out of him.
9. When David was hit by a rock and knocked off his donkey, don't say he was stoned off his ___.
10. We do not refer to the cross as the Big T!
11. When Jesus broke the bread at the Last Supper he said, "Take this and eat it, for it is my body", he did not say, "Eat me".
12. The Virgin Mary is not referred to as the, "Mary with the cherry".
13. The recommended grace before a meal is not:"Rub-A- Dub-Dub, thanks for the grub, yeah God."
14. Next Sunday there will be a taffy-pulling contest at St. Peter's , not a peter-pulling contest at St. Taffy's.
[Angee's Friends Cafe]
[Angee's Praise Page]
Angee's Halleluja Hall!
[Angee's Humor Room]
[Angee's Trophey Room]
[Angee's Award of Excellence]
[Angee's Photo Album]
[Angee's Broom Closet]